My favorite tv show: breaking bad, of course.

I must confess this: I am addicted to watch series on Netflix. Before when netflix did not exist yet, I watched series on web pages or bought them on pirated CDs. This year has been difficult because I have not seen many series ... Almost none. The academic year has not allowed me, but to talk about tv series is my specialty.

I did not want to talk about the same series as Andres ... I thought of all I've seen and none of them exceeds Breaking Bad. Yes, i'm going to talk about Breaking bad because it won me over. 

Breaking bad had its first episode on air in 2008, but I saw this serie in 2018... yes!!! 10 years later. I knew this serie was famous and for a long time, I avoided spoilers and comments about it. This summer I'd been broke up with a boyfriend and I had a lot of free time. So I thought ... Ok, let's see breaking bad.

First season and you feel like a drug dealer. The story of Walter White begins as a tragic story and catches you ... It catches you because it is dramatic, the son of walter white has reduced mobility, his wife is pregnant and walter white is diagnosed with cancer. 

He uses his knowledge of chemistry to save his family and one feels empathy "that's fair," I thought. Everything changes when the ego, power, territoriality and control over others dominates Walter White, because he begins to develop an alter ego: Heisenberg. With his partner, a conflicted student called Jesse Pinkman, they begin to manufacture blue methamphetamine and to interfere in the territory of drugs.

Briefly: The chapters inflate you, the story becomes more complex, the characters enter into contradictory dynamics and that's when you hate or love Breaking bad.

If the story was good, the cast is amazing! Bryan Cranston (yessss, the malcom's dad!!!) as Walter white, Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman, Dean Norris as Hank Schrader, detective brother in law of White. Music from the tv show is amazing too... Dave Porter, Radiohead, Anita Tijoux, the black seeds... And photography? television shots with antagonistic colors and aesthetically pleasing cuts.

According RollingStone magazine, Breaking bad is #3 in the list of "100 greatest tv shows of all time" and for me, that's right.

If you saw breaking bad, what is your favorite moment? Mine obviously is when Gustavo dies. Ok, Gustavo Fring was the enemy and Walter White's boss ... But that's not the important thing. The important thing is how gustavo dies ... I think that scene is perfect, when I saw his death I grabbed my head and said "this is the best tv show !!!!! ... conchetu ..." (Please, view this moment here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-HSBxumR20 )

Finally, I want to say that my favorite character is Jesse Pinkman, because it is the right shade to understand the tv show. If only Walter were there, the TV show would be petulant ... But Pinkman is marginality, drug addiction, abandonment and anxiety.

Comentarios

Entradas populares