Hello, i'm back.


Hello to everyone!! I'm back.
Some news:

In June, I had an accident. 
I fell while i was dancing tinku. It was 23 June, i was celebrating wiñoy tripantu/inti raymi in Matta sur with my andean dance group. Wiñoy tripantu/inti raymi is a celebration of winter solstice, and this time is meaning like harvest time, time we thank to the earth and our community. Inti raymi is a quechua belief and wiñoy tripantu is a mapuche belief, but both means a change of cycle in southern cone. We celebrate it because we feel a connection with our ancestors and our place of origin, our territory.

 Well, it was a wonderful day...
About the accident: We was preparing to offer and thank while dancing and i fell !

I twisted my ankle. 
I was with orthopedic boot two weeks. I feel better! now i can walk : )

have you ever used an orthopedic boot?

Comentarios


  1. I hope you feel well and can dance again. Kisses for you...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I feel happy that you are better!
    I've never used that orthopedic boot

    ResponderEliminar
  4. At least you get hurt doing what you wanted, now you can say: I got hurt while dancing. Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a beautiful celebration it is to thank the earth. I'm really sorry you had that accident, but I'm glad you're better to continue dancing. I have never used an orthopedic boot.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks!!! :) I hope you will never use an orthopedic boot jaja

      Eliminar
  6. Old words: it doesn't matter how many times you fall.........how many you get up is most important!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. good luck with your recuperation! you will be fine, cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I wish you are better now. A few weeks ago, I fell doing a pole trick, it was awful but luckily it was nothing serious.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares