Future job

This year is very important to me because if I pass all my courses I get social work degree. Finally!!! I must to say I'm a little anxious for this. If all goes well, in 2020 I should be working as social worker. Especially this year, sometimes I sit and imagine my kind of job... 

My kind of job is in outdoor. Social worker's cartoon is a social worker (woman social worker) sitting in an office. Well, I could opt to this job but I like the movement. I would like to work making social interventions in rural territories or  social complex territories... My favorite thing to do is travel, for this reason I think I should work in a large territory, in this manner I could travel and have movement.

I like study about public policies but I don't imagine to me sitting in a office all the time. Nevertheless, I want to be a social researcher and to write social contributions in critical territories. If I could travel through América Latina working as social worker and researcher I would feel so proud! I would do that even I receive a low pay.

I know that dream is not easier. Specialization in studies is necessary for social science professionals and professionals of another areas... Currently in labour market, minor studies is not enough. I hope to study a major in policy, aesthetic and territory (I am not sure if it does exist hahaha).

A very important thing to me: Study is like to flourish because to learn is rewarding and transformer. No matter what you study, it's matter to learn and try different things and enjoy it. 

Comentarios

  1. I really like that you wrote in this post, Paz. Since doesn't really like the office work in our career, I'm agree with your ideas and I hope something similar to my social worker's life. Greetings, Peace (haha), Pachamama's be with you in your travel :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares