I'd like to visit Japan

Hello to everyone! Today I want to share with us my dream... I'd like to visit Japan!!! 

When I was a child, I used to see ANIME. I began to understand ANIME was an expression of an millennium country: Japan. I began to listen japanese music, to learn japanese words and to read more about this country.

Now, I'm currently finishing social work and I want to organize a holiday trip. In 2020,I want to travel Asia to discover other cultures. In Japan I'd visit cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Nagoya (The next photo is Nagoya Castle. It was built in the beginning of the Edo period and it was one of the largest castles in Japan). 

  

In Toyko, I'd like to visit Studio Ghibli Theme park, Akihabara neighborhood, Senso-ji temple, Tokyo Skytree, Odaiba Science museum and why not? Tokyo Disneyland... hehehe.

Ok, that's all. Tell me about your favorite country to visit.

Comentarios

Entradas populares