Best concert ever

The best concert I've attended was in the town of La Bandera, in 2016. I do not remember the date of this concert, but I imagine it was in December. I attended the anniversary celebration of La Bandera, there was street carnival, street theater and murgas. When the night came, Ana Tijoux appeared playing with a brass band. That was great because the musicians were more than 20 instrumentalists. It sounded beautiful.

I attended with my friends and we were very excited because we were working at that carnival all day. Ana Tijoux gave an excellent closing. The atmosphere of this event was diverse, there were neighbors, actors, dancers, musicians, children, seniors and everyone was very happy. I had an incredible time, I think I prefer to listen to music as street art, this is very different from traditional (paid) concerts.

I have listened to Ana Tijoux many times and it has always been free. She usually sings at events of social organizations. She is a Chilean singer, she is 41 years old and with her family she was exiled politically. When she was younger she was the vocalist of the musical group "Makiza". Today she is a solo singer and her songs speak about decolonization, interculturality, love and social justice.

Comentarios

Entradas populares