My favourite subject this semester

Hello classmates! How are you? August is here... and final of semester too. I want to say i have been with a bit of anxiety, because i have had many works to do... This semester has been hard but I'm working hard too. :-)  This is necessary for be a good professional in a future.

In this semester, my favourite subject is "Sujetos y movimientos sociales", to studying social movemments is a posibility of understanding complexity social phenomena from who is living it perspective.

In this subject we study social movemments of Chile like Ni Una Menos, students movemment (2006 and 2011), antiextractivism and environmental movemments. In all of this movemments we identificate the social claim and ways of action... A interesting fact is we were studying "Ni Una Menos" movemment in América Latina was a wednesday. The next day from this class, FACSO was in sit-in.

I like this subject because I have learned a lot! The teacher is tight, because she cares about our learning. I really have learned and currently i'm very interesed of social movemments like future social worker. Last week, I assisted to MAT (movimiento por el agua y los territorios) meeting and I decided to be part of this movemment... I think I can collaborate in claim's research and methodology tools. This decision was because my experience in "Sujetos y movimientos sociales" subject.


Resultado de imagen para MAT movimiento

Comentarios

  1. my favoutite subject it's the same <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It wasn't the best subject for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That subject sounds interesting. I think it's important for us to learn about these movements, so we can be critical about our reality.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares