Blog experience

This semester i cursed english III, i had never been in english class in FACSO. My experience in pre intermediate english class is really good, i have developed my redaction in english. The blog experience in particular is a good method to develop redaction, because it obligates to think and write about any topic in english. Now, i feel a bit less worried when i start to write in english. 

My writing skills that i have developed in this class are verb tenses and connectors. In school i had a good english teacher, but I forgot some learnings because I do not usually write in English. I would like to include in the future to this class more oral exercises without evaluation, because it would allow us to "tune the ear".

For english IV, i would like to write about contingent issues, for example my opinion of press news.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paz, I agree, especially in that it obligates us to think and write about any topic in english.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's true that the writting helped us to quit our restrain on english (embarrasement).

    ResponderEliminar

  3. It was a good experience, I loved that we were together.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares