I admire to Caterine Galaz!


Hello everyone :)
Today I will write about a social worker called Caterine Galaz, because I admire her like a social science professional. Today, she's my qualitative methodology professor.

Caterine Galaz is a social communication licensed, Social policies Master and PhD in Educational Sciences by the Autonomous University of Barcelona. She is 40 years old approximately and she researches about sexual diversity, social interventions in migrants, cultural diversity and social policies. She's young but her works is very thorough. For 15 years, Caterine has participated in various research works (in Europe and our country) on transnational movements from feminist perspectives. That sounds very complicated... And it is.

From a qualitative methodology point of view, she has been researching about migrant narratives and analizing social policies about migrations. In 2013, she assumed like the coordinator of the "Center of diversity studies". She is currently the principal investigator of the FONDECYT project "Public action and sexual diversity: social constructions in democracy", and a co-investigator of the FONDECYT project "Phenomena of poly-victimization of second migrants generation  in Chile".

I decided to write about her because Caterine Galaz has been an excellent guide in my learning process. I think she is a good professor and an excellent researcher, I have learned about qualitative methodology with her and I have learned about how I can formulate good questions in a social research.




Comentarios

  1. Cathy is the best ! She is a very integral woman <3

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I agree, Miss Caterine is a great woman and an excellent social worker

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm proud to have had classes with her =)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares